The organizational, educational and didactic activities at Copernicus Bilingual Secondary School aim at:
- providing conditions for the students’ intellectual, emotional, psychical and physical development;
- equipping the students with knowledge and skills allowing to apply for studies of their choice at universities in Poland and abroad; especially with linguistic skills used in various professional and academic contexts;
- fostering responsibility, patriotism and respect for Polish national heritage;
- nurturing the students’ social and emotional sensitivity;
- developing the students’ awareness of their opportunities in the contemporary world.